[Dutch Lock Down Day Four Hundred Sixty Nine]
But I don’t wanna!
Here I am, trying to ‘Eat That Frog‘, and totally doing anything and everything other than eating THAT frog.
I don’t even want to talk about it.
All it boils down to is that I’m worried I’m going to get in trouble.
And I don’t wanna.
But first the news:
- Quarantine widely ignored, fewer people with symptoms are getting tested
- 13,000 businesses toppled despite getting corona support
- Thousands of travellers yet to receive refund for cancelled flights
When I set up Groningen Rain BV to work as a contractor, I forgot to deposit shares into the Operations company and then transfer them into the holding company.
Or vice versa.
Which is why I ‘forgot’.
And that whole ‘moving to America’ thing has been quite distracting as well.
But now it’s time to fix things.
And tear it down.
In reality there are only a few things I need to do … except it’s never just a few things.
It’s do just a few things after I stop freaking the fuck out about all the things that need to be done and how stressful it is and omg the world is ending.
Here we go.
- Figure out the checking accounts
- Call the notary: Initial Shares deposit
- Call the consultant: how to tear it down
- Call the accountant: taxes, annual shareholder report, payroll
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to stop freaking the fuck out about all the things that need to be done and how stressful it is and omg the world is ending by taking a Very Long Walk around Groningen.